12 July 2012

The Friendship Factor by Dr. Alan Loy McGinnis

Welcome to The Book Club. This is an online interactive blog which allows book lovers to interact with each other! We welcome  your thoughts and comments on the reading selections and invite you to suggest titles for future blogs.

One feature you will enjoy is that this is a self-paced book club. So feel free to go as fast or as slow as you would like, but please comment, ask questions or share anecdotes to enliven this online discussion. 

The first selection is The Friendship Factor by Dr. Alan Loy McGinnis. It is available as a download or in print through www.bn.com or any retailer where books are sold. We look forward to your thoughts. Happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. Recently, I have been confronted with the realization that friendships are complex relationships. Initially, I thought this would be a great read so I could show those around me how to be a better friend to me. LOL. Just reading the first chapter has already broken me from that notion. Contrary to popular belief, I am not the perfect friend. **GASP** As I continue to read, I am now focusing inwardly on how the book can help me to improve and deepen my existing friendships, as well as value them more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first chapter introduced three interesting points.
    1) the importance of friendship to a successful marriage
    2) the importance of friends to celebrate life's great moments
    3) Our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, encourages friendship and cultivated strong friendships during His walk on this earth.

    The first chapter has definitely increased my interest in the book.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.